Friday, July 18, 2008

A New Adventure





















That's what this is - a new adventure!
Don't know where it will take me or how it will develop - but for today - it is here!
After seeing a friend's new blog today - I thought I would give it a try, and realized that it is fairly simple to get going - and looks to be a lot of fun too.
Beware my friends - I will most likely pull you into this as well :) :) :)

Oh - the photo? Just put it on to see how easy it was to do!

This cat - Callie - is one who adopted us as her family a few months back. She is gorgeous to look at - but has a serial killer mind - as she has murdered a few of my wild birds, actually snatching them from the platform of their feeders, as we watched the unassuming little bird fly in for a snack. I have since heightened all the bird feeders in my yard, much to her disgust!

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Love your new blog! You are so smart to pull that off! Please point out Callie to me next time I'm out unless she is in the middle of a murder frenzy.

Unknown said...

How cool! Welcome to the world of blogging. Watch out...it's addictive.

cconz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.